Friday, July 29, 2011

Journals- Moleskine and Quo Vadis


I just love these journals, especially the limited edition ones, such as the CzipLee I_KL, Pac Man and Peanut as shown here. Also Quo Vadis releases some really nice alternative to Moleskine, and I feel the product is somewhat better in quality, and at a slightly higher price too.


Quo Vadis gives a good alternative to the legendary moleskin...

the limited edition I_KL small notebook

and the limited edition Pac Man edition....

the peanut medium notebook versions....


... the inlay for the I_KL notebook, with a character sheet describing all the moods and images that makes KL special




stickers for the pac man journal, reminds me of the legendary video game.


Here are some of the examples of journal entries which I started not too long ago, but seems to be losing discipline in keeping it updated. I think I will be posting some of these soon. They consist of my thoughts and my sketches of ideas and visuals which I'm trying to immortalize. They are mostly about my observation of the built environment, social and user's behaviour and most important of all, my comments and critiques on these issues.





Most of the Journals above could be purchased at this stationary shop in Bangsar, opposite Bangsar Village Shopping Mall in Kuala Lumpur. Also, Borders and Kinokuniya Bookshops everywhere and here in Abu Dhabi are also good sources for Moleskine.

Czip Lee Stationary Shop, comprehensive, good source for Lamy and Faber Castell pens and Moleskine and Quo Vadis...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this, makes me realize I've been away too long from thinking on paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, it is good to work with basic pen and paper once in awhile in these days.

    ReplyDelete