Monday, May 28, 2012

Fat Boys, Solaris Dutamas, Kuala Lumpur

If you haven't been to Publika at Solaris Dutamas, Kuala Lumpur, well, you're missing some cool events and establishments there! I'll be writing more about it soon, but first and foremost, I must say that one of the best restaurants there is Fat Boys, the Burger Bar. The appeal here is the option of customizing your own burger, ranging from different buns, patty and fillings. I've had already 2 servings there and still can't seems to get enough of it!


 root bear float seems to be a good combo!

 entrance to the restaurant.... it was 'packed' in the weekends. I had to put my name on the waiting list and got a table in about 10 minutes. 


My own customized burger, a white sesame bun, pork patty, bacon, cheddar cheese, sweet onion sauce and caramelized onions. 

Overall, I think this place deserves s 4.5 out of 5! 

No comments:

Post a Comment